We’re looking for a talented Project Manager who is passionate about community based design and/or preservation and wants to participate in an engaging, dynamic team environment.
Overall project management responsibility for a variety of projects and project teams including client contact, consultant coordination, scheduling and budgeting from Preliminary Design through Construction Administration phases.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Washington State Licensed Architect preferred with 3-8 years experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- A ‘can-do’ work attitude
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, or Revit
- Technical Proficiency in Type V and Type I construction detailing
- Ability to oversee and organize team members
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Have an interest in growing with the firm and in being a member of the co-operative
- Proficiency with Vectorworks
- Proficiency with SketchUp, or similar 3D modeling and rendering program
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Proficiency in City of Seattle Permitting
- Proficiency in Scheduling, identifying key milestones and developing work flows to implement those timelines
- Multi-disciplinary degree in related field (Landscape or Interiors)
- State of Alaska Licensed Architect
Benefits include full medical, dental, vision and short-term disability insurance coverage, paid personal time off (vacation, sick, safe and holidays), licensing, professional organization memberships and continuing education opportunities.
Please direct inquiries to email@example.com